Due to our Summer Camp schedule, please DO NOT arrive earlier than expected or stay past the time Family Camp officially ends.
There are age and height restrictions for certain activities
- Most activities are included in the cost, however there is an additional charge for some (look at events and activities for more information)
- Please provide your own family's bedding, towels, toiletries, etc.
- Complete ONE registration form for each family
- Each Family camp has a limited enrollment so register early
- Smoking, illegal drugs and alcohol are prohibited on Camp Nakamun property
- No pets allowed
- Camp Nakamun reserves the right to send a camper home if they do not comply with the Camp regulations. No refund will be given.
- If you are interested in making a monetary contribution to Camp Nakamun and its ongoing ministries, we will be taking a collection for that purpose during each weekend camp.
- FULL PAYMENT must accompany registration
At registration you will receive a wristband. This is your ticket for your meals and for our staff to know you belong on site. Make sure you receive and keep your wristband on all weekend.