February 9-11 will be our 5th annual Young Adults Retreat. This weekend is a chance to get away for a few days; to reconnect with friends, gather with your small group, have some fun outside in the snow, and to take some time for yourself to do nothing but relax!
Some of the highlights of the weekend will be:
• Guest speaker Nathan Horstmann. Nathan is coming to us from his church in Minnesota. He's got a great message prepared focused on disconnecting and finding God in the silence, along with a look at discovering your calling and how you can use your gifts to impact the world around you.
• Worship time will be lead by our favorite band Raise An Altar.
• We've got a ton of snow! Lots of sledding, skating, cross-country skiing, and good times to be had outside.
• Inside, we've got the pool, hot tub, gym, and games area. Lots to do while keeping warm.
• Our coffee bar will be open for business all weekend. Grab a latte or a mocha while you relax by the fire.
• Need to hit the books? We'll set up a room away from the noise for you to put in some quality study time. Setting aside a few hours on the weekend at Nakamun will hopefully be a nice change of scenery for you to help you remember all that you need to know for your exams.
For camp staff, we always love hosting this weekend. Our desire is to serve our young adult community on this weekend and make it the most enjoyable and relaxing time that we can.
This weekend is $100 per person. This includes everything but the merch and coffee bar.
Come on out!
Register and join us for this weekend here.