- Keep your personal walk with God strong because true ministry is not what we do but what God does through us by the Holy Spirit.
- To pray continually and have an attitude of prayer throughout your day to remember Jesus is your Strength and your Friend.
- To have at least five people outside of camp who are committed to pray for you on a regular basis.
- To respect and care for the campgrounds, facilities and equipment and ensure the campers do the same.
- To adhere to all camp policies.
- To reflect positive support for this ministry and camp staff to others inside and outside the camp.
- To pray for each counselor, trusting that the Holy Spirit will give them the strength and ability they need each day.
- Be a support for counselors; help to deal with challenging cabins and or disclosures that may come up in the summer.
- Make sure the schedule is happening, running on time and games are planned and executed.